Thursday, October 03, 2013

iPhone Post

I'm doing this from my phone so forgive me if a random autocorrect turns something into a Spanish word.

Top 5:

1: We're obsessed with Duck Dynasty, for too many reasons to list. For one, I'm half redneck, just ask my mom and she'll tell ya. Two, they are hilarious. Three, faith, family, and facial hair. Four, their love of the great outdoors. I could go on.

2: Albert has worked too many hours in the last 5 days. I know us resident families are supposed to be a tough breed, but no matter how long we've been in training we just can't get used to the long hours. He misses us, we miss him, we miss not having anything to do. I am really grateful this is temporary. All we can do is laugh at the chaos and make the most of the time we do have.

3: The big kids started choir and it rocks. Jacob gets a little distracted, but otherwise we all love it.

4: The weather has dropped to the 90's! Hallelujah!

5: I am learning to knit. Is there anything we can't learn on our own nowadays with YouTube and endless tutorials? Thank you, Al Gore, for creating the WWW.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sorry to hear Albert's hours are so rough. You are all tough for making this work for your family. Good thing you all have a sense of humor about it:) Love you friend!

Krista Marie said...

Thanks Jen for your encouragement. We have an unspoken agreement when the going gets tough... we each do our best and accept each others best. Fortunately, we do have a light at the end of our tunnel. These work hours won't last forever. Love you!